A 45-year-old member asked:

What kind of doctor could address a previously broken hip?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Janiece Stewart
Sports Medicine 22 years experience
Sports Medicine: I would recommend you see a sports medicine doctor or an orthopedist who specializes in the hip or hip replacements.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 1, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.