EKG finding of LEFT ANTERIOR FASCICULAR BLOCK. I was told that I may have had a minor heart attack although I had no symptoms. I am very worried.

Dr. Gregory Gilbert
22 years experience in Emergency Medicine
See a Cardiologist: You probably already are going to go and see one, if not, you should. A left anterior fascicular block sounds worse than it is, so do not worry too much. You are probably already taking an Aspirin a day, if not you should. Would probably not start any exercise programs until after you have seen a cardiologist. Other side of the coin, you may not have had a heart attack. Be safe-see cardiology.
Answered on Mar 3, 2018
1