I have swollen abdominal lymph nodes and spleen.pain in spleen area and in seat.cramping between periods.ruled out cancer, what is wrong with me?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Not that simple: If you have abdominal lymph nodes and spleen ( enlargement ), with cramping pains, it could be as simple a viral infection or could malignant ant of diseases, can't give a flash diagnosis, you need to see your physician, for examination, tests, scans etc, and possible biopsy to rule out for what you are afraid, good luck.
Dr. Frank Mayo
Pulmonary Critical Care 48 years experience
Possible lymphoma: Swollen abdominal lympnodes and spleen pain could poit to a hematologic problem. The abdominal cramping could relate to the size of the spleen and lymphnodes, biopsy of which may prodece a diagnosis.

Last updated Sep 16, 2017