U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

What to do if i'm 99% sure i have hyperhidrosis, and it is very bad, i use secret clinical heard that you can control sweat is by using facial scrubs?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Galitz
Facial Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Hyperhidrosis: You can use deodorant pads to help but if the problem gets to be too much see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist for possible Botox injections to the underarms which can lessen the sweating and decrease sweat gland activity.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.