help, i can't keep heels flat when squatting?

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Not unusual: Many people cannot keep there heels flat. It may be due to a shortening of the Achilles tendon or posterior calf muscles. Try stretching before exercise
Dr. Stephen Southard
Two things: Suboptimal form and/or immobility issues, particularly at the ankles can lead to this. Consider checking out: http://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-recovery/weak-foundation-how-screen-your-ankles-improve-performance-and-decrease-injury To assess for ankle immobility issues, otherwise consider reviewing your form with a certified personal trainer.