Australia

I had my left bottom moular removed 38 hours ago, my mouth tastes bad, it hurts, and the clot is reddish and yellowish, is that normal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Tooth extraction: is a surgical procedure and is not completely risk-free. Pain and swelling and bad taste following surgery is usually at its worst 24 – 48 hours after surgery. If you have undergone the tedious procedure of surgical extraction, these symptoms are common. If after 7 days no improvement, see your dentist or an oral surgeon for post-op appointment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 23, 2014