U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

Best way to rid of fishy scales n eczema problems in heels of foot?it is painful to walk sometimes. its spreading in palms of my hands too.help!!

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Doug Mason
Podiatry 35 years experience
Dermatology: I would seek a Dermatologist to get a proper diagnosis on what is going on especially if you get it in your hands.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 23, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.