U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have headache, chest pain, and severe dizziness associated with high blood pressure?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Henson
Internal Medicine - Cardiology 33 years experience
See your doctor: this question, and the issues it might be are very complicated. you should see your doctor for evaluation. if this is an acute issue you might want to go to the emergency room at the hospital.
Last updated May 21, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.