U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

What to know before trying treatment that at least works a bit for vitiligo?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Vitiligo: Best if you would see your primary doctor and a dermatologist. They will guide you through.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 29-year-old male asked:
Are there any treatment options for vitiligo ?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
Is there any treatment for vitiligo / leucoderma?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 21-year-old male asked:
I wnna good treatment to cure my self from vitiligo ?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
What is the best treatment for vitiligo? How do I stop it it from spreading?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 30-year-old male asked:
What is the best cream helps in the treatment of vitiligo on the face?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Nov 25, 2014

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.