VA

How do i lose a baby without an abortion. ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
You don't: Sounds like a big problem. It's why legal abortions are important. Sometimes it's just not feasible to carry to birth. But if you cannot have a legal safe abortion, you'll have to carry till then. Adoption or raising the child are the next options. There are hotlines: http://www.Pregnancyhelponline.Com/what-are-my-options/ they'll help you find local #s.
Dr. Justin Diedrich
Gynecology 14 years experience
I'd recommend a different site such as http://www.yourbackline.org or using http://www.plannedparenthood.org for options counseling. The site you referred to is a crisis pregnancy center which doesn't provide full options or abortion referrals.
May 5, 2014
Learn your options.: This is an issue which warrants more than a rapid on-line exchange with a physician who doesn’t know you. Recommend discussing this with your personal physician, your gynecologist or at a family planning clinic. This way you will be aware of your options and make whatever decision is optimal for you.
Not simple: This is an issue which warrants more than a rapid on-line exchange with a physician who doesn’t know you. Recommend discussing this with your personal physician, your gynecologist or at a family planning clinic. This way you will be aware of your options and make whatever decision is optimal for you.