can you tell me if i were abused as a child, will i have anger issues?

Not necessarily: Children can be amazingly resilient and trauma can impact us differently.
Dr. Cheryl Coldwater
Possibly: Child abuse affects different people differently. If you are having anger issues, or any other emotional problems, see a good therapist. Be honest about your past history. Learn new ways to handle your feelings. You can't change your past, but you can choose how you will respond NOW.
Pathology 44 years experience
Exactly. What may have happened to you as a child does not doom you to be an adult who can't be happy, likable, at peace with yourself.
Oct 30, 2014