U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

can you tell me if i failed my drug screen would they still do a back assessement test?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Dont understand ?: If you are being evaluated for workman's compensation or something like that, I don;t imagine the results of whatever drug testing they did would have much to do with whether they did a complete evaluation or not. If it was a pain program, the drug testing should ONLY be done to determine risks of giving you controlled substances, not whether they are going to treat you or not.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

Australia
A 33-year-old female asked:

How deeply concerned should I be with with my NT screen coming back with a 1:190 chance of the extra chromosome? I am 33 no previous history.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Not a lot : You do not need to worry much. 1/190 chance means 0.5% chance of a trisomy. That's 99.5% chance the baby is normal. You need to understand the purpose of the test. The vast majority af women who do it will screen out negative, so they don't need to worry about it ( low false negative). But those who test positive are a much smaller group, and they are offered further testing to make sure it's ok.
ZA
A 33-year-old male asked:

Should I test for Corona? My work will not allow me to come into office if u have these simptoms. How long should I wait before going back to work?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Pediatrics 36 years experience
What symptoms? Please elaborate - if you have Covid-like symptoms, you may need to isolate for 10-14 days, either contact HealtTap and give us more info to evaluate your needs or check with a licensed doctor to see if you need to test

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Jun 12, 2014

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.