A member asked:

What to do if i play sports but still don't lose the weight i wanna lose.?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Krulak answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Energy: Congratulations on being physically active. This provides many healthful benefits, as well as burning calories for weight control. If you are not losing the weight you desire, then you likely need to reduce your caloric intake so that it is less than your energy expenditure. Doing so while maintaining a well rounded and nutritiious diet will assist you on achieving your goals.

Answered 9/5/2017

3.9k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

Can I still play sports if I have bursitis?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

A member asked:

If I have osgood-schlatter disease, can I still play a sport?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more