Lebanon

ra leads to a chronic kidney disease, how to prevent that since even medication affects negatively the kidneys?

Dr. William Lages
Rheumatology 68 years experience
Several ways: Kidney disease in rheumatoid arthritis can be caused by some medications, amyloid deposits and vascular changes. Take care not to take higher than the recommended dose of non-steroidal inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen and naproxen, and never take two kinds of nsaids together. Disease modifying and disease altering drugs can prevent complications as well as control of blood pressure, diabetes.