U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

I have arcuate/sepulate uterus along with mildly dilated fallopian tube. can i have a test tube baby?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mohammad Khan
Pediatrics 32 years experience
Yes : Yes you can with close monitoring.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 5, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.