now-edema in nodes(inner thigh)w/low grade fever. w/endometrial [email protected] +fluid in cul de sac&ovarian [email protected] er visit.should i return2er? w/no insurance what r thoughts on what's wrong

2 doctor answers
Dr. Amy Halanski
17 years experience Pediatrics
No ER: Perhaps there is a plan parnthood clinic in your town or other free health care clinic. The er is not the place for a detailed conversation about causes of enlarged lymph nodes in your inner thigh. It sounds like from your note that an ultrasound was performed. I also assume that blood work was done. I'd follow up via phone call in a few days to check on the lab results and seek a clinic appt.
Answered on Apr 29, 2014
1
1
Dr. Catherine Shaw
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Did you apply for insurance through the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) ? if you have low income, you can expect very low premium payments. You may be eligible for Medicaid. Bc of 2.1 endometrial lining you most likely will need medical intervention. Good luck to you.
Apr 29, 2014
Dr. Abeera Mansur
32 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
ANTIBIOTIC: If you have fever you would need an antiobiotic.
Answered on May 1, 2014
1
Dr. Doyle Huey
Dr. Doyle Huey commented
Specializes in Family Medicine
I agree, this could be an infection brewing, seek out evaluation immediately at your doctor or, if must, the ER.
May 1, 2014