Denmark

concussion a week ago after i hit the back of my head & neck. feel better but have constant pressure behind nose and ears. is it related to the injury?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Could be: You might want to ask your rheumatologist though. Based on your age, conditions and meds i can assume your rheumatolgist knows you best. Injury to the mastoids, sub dural hematoma can produce pressure like feelings. Might need to get a scan of your head if this persists.
Dr. James Natalie
Sports Medicine 16 years experience
Possibly: You need to see a physician with concussion experience for a more complete evaluation as your symptoms could be related concussion and may warrant additional evaluation