Serbia

Today morning i saw an orange stain on my tongue and brushed it off easily. however i washed my tongue yesterday before going to bed. what could it be?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 56 years experience
Orange stain?: If it happened only once i wouldn't be concerned about it. If continues to occur, think about what you are eating and drinking as it is probably related. I have never seen an orange tongue but i guess it could be bacterial, fungal or a result of acid reflux? You would have to have a dentist or ENT specialist examine you when it is present in order to try to solve this mystery.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014