Serbia

Today morning i saw an orange stain on my tongue and brushed it off easily. however i washed my tongue yesterday before going to bed. what could it be?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Orange stain?: If it happened only once i wouldn't be concerned about it. If continues to occur, think about what you are eating and drinking as it is probably related. I have never seen an orange tongue but i guess it could be bacterial, fungal or a result of acid reflux? You would have to have a dentist or ENT specialist examine you when it is present in order to try to solve this mystery.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014