Salt Lake City, UT

My blood pressure machine told me bp was 95 over 50 with a heart rate of 48 but said i have an irregular heartbeat. dr said mine is normal. how?

Dr. Sergio Schabelman
Cardiology 49 years experience
Do not take your BP: If you have an irregular beat, the BP machines may not be accurate. Also, measuring BP too often when it is not needed will create more anxiety and that in turn worsen bp. If your doctors says it is normal, you may have to control anxiety better. You need help. Do not let anxiety and hopelessness control your life as you sound like a healthy 23 yo. You are also taking supplements you don't need.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014