U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

What can i do if i had an allergic reaction to hair dye?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Put health before: perception of beauty. Listen to your body . Avoid any future use of that product.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
I had an allergic reaction to my hair dye and now my scalp if puffing up?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
Allergic reaction to hair dye. Now have blisters, help?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 27, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.