in my 24weeks pregnency i ultrasound last week , i want to know about baby gender through report?

Dr. William Jurewitz
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Question?: I'm confused as to what your question is. Your baby's gender can almost always be determined by an ultrasound study after 17-18 weeks. On occasion it can be difficult to see well enough if the baby is in a "funny" position or if you are quite obese. On occasion you might be told female gender and be surprised by a boy at birth. He was hiding his stuff. The reverse situation does not occur.
Answered on Feb 16, 2017
1