Philippines

i have this gynecomastia? or man boobs? for like 5 years? i forgot because i didn't cared at first, and im 17 years old now

Dr. David Levens
Plastic Surgery 39 years experience
Not uncommon: Gynecomastia most commonly occurs during puberty and may completely resolve within a few years. If it persists as in your situation, corrective surgery may be indicated. Check with your physician for a referral to a plastic surgeon for consultation. The surgical procedure is very common with relatively minimal risks and downtime.
Pathology 44 years experience
This is good advice. It's past time for you to get the simple office surgery.
Jul 3, 2014
Pathology 44 years experience
Let me clarify -- the office surgery that will cure you is appropriate now, and "past due" -- I'm sorry that you were troubled by this through your teens.
Jul 3, 2014