Canada

would 9 breathing apneas and blood oxygen levels of 87.5% be considered mild sleep apnea? would this cause a person to be tired during the day etc?

Dr. Farrah Ahmad
Yes: Yes, and you should definitely use cpap. These apneas can long term cause cardiac changes.
Dr. Hanul Bhandari
Sleep Medicine 13 years experience
See below: Agree with dr. Ahmed. If your apnea hypopnea index (ahi) is 9 events per hour and the oxygen nadir is 87.5%, and you have daytime sleepiness or fatigue, treatment via dental device or even continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) may be an option for you depending on your other medical issues. Please consult with your sleep medicine specialist for a detailed treatment plan. Hope that helps!
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Ophthalmology 23 years experience
Dry eyes: If you get a sleep apnea machine, it can dry out your eyes. Therefore, get refresh pm from the drug store over the counter and put in your eyes each night at bed time.