A member asked:

Hi i am a uw-whitewater student. i am currently enrolled in a medical aspects class and must interview a doctor who knows about stickler syndrome.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

Great! Ask a UW Dr.: There must be a student clinic, or nearby clinic that faculty have medical students, and find out where it is, and if that's a possibility. These doctors train doctors, and may have time to meet with you while they are training the young medical students too. That would be an ideal environment for you to learn from, and be in the front line too!

Answered 4/13/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

Which medical doctor should I see to treat neuroleptic malignant syndrome?

12 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

How can I be a good doctor?Now I am second year medical student in ethiopia

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor