A member asked:

Dryness and itching on labias, how can it be treated? pap smear and gyn exam/lab done, no infection.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Sewa Legha answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

Your doctor can help: Your gynecologist should have given you some medication to relieve the itching. If he/she has not been able to figure out what to do, you may benefit from seeing a dermatologist (skin specialist). There are many causes for itching in this area so a skin specialist can may be able to help you better.

Answered 4/14/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor