A member asked:

I have strong heart palpitation . my left hand is weak . no power to lift things or hold them . strong headache . what kind of doctor i should see. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Cary Rose answered

Specializes in Cardiology

Likely SVT or PVCs: You should see an arrhythmia specialist/cardiologist. You are likely having recurrent arrhythmias.

Answered 4/8/2014



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question