Glen Allen, VA

My lmp was on 2/20. on 3/22 i experienced dark brown discharge, but not enough to notice on my pad. have cramps and backache. 2 neg hpts.can i be preg?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctor's office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 2, 2014