India

doctor please help me...i need to quit smoking..i smoke 3 cigrettes a day (maximum) but i want thay count to be reduced to zero.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Determination and...: The most crucial thing is a strong desire to quit. There are many strategies to help, from nicotine patches/gum ; various pharmaceuticals to acupuncture ; hypnosis. Exercise ; relaxation helps. For more details see http://abt.Cm/hggtq4 ; http://bit.Ly/hpwz4p ; http://whyquit.Com/ at 3 cigs a day you should have mild withdrawal ; symptoms will clear quickly. Make up your mind ; don't smoke 1 more!
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Social support: Social support helps--your doc or hospital may know of a group for you. Coffee/tea mugs, cigarettes, all give off a "i'm on a break message" to self and others. Give yourself permission to take a break/relax w/out that. Oral habit so mints, gum, etc. Can help. You can do it and your loved ones will be grateful. Yes, get to zero or the number can rise again.