GA

I have ddd i smoked marijuana because it helped. my doctor said he is starting drug testing. i quit smoking it. what should i tell him if i test +?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
The truth: If you test positive tell him just what you said above- that it helps but you have stopped because he is now testing. I don't know if medical marijuana is legal in your state but if it is I would ask his permission for you to use it. While not a cure, marijuana can be very helpful for pain and inflammation, is generally safer than drugs for pain and usually allows you to use less of those drugs.

Last updated Jul 13, 2020