i am very very afraid that i have broken heart syndrome. i have been really said and now i feel my back pulsate and i have palpitations? ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Have some evals: A family doctor is a good starting place. You may be wise to have some physical tests and to talk to a psychologist too. After they investigate - you can decide together what is wrong and what to do about it. I expect it will be a bit of both - some emotional parts and some physical. You can help them both with good treatments and taking good care of yourself.
Answered on Apr 1, 2014