LA

i do not have the amount of money asked for braces, is there any way i can make payments that fits my budget?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology 33 years experience
Need to discuss: With your health care provider to see if there are any financial arrangements that can be made.
Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Podiatry 27 years experience
Volunteer: Maybe you could work out a deal with the dental office and the physician that is treating you and fitting your braces. May a volunteer or work program that would help your pay off the braces. Worth asking...-h-.
Dr. Robert Hulbert
Dentistry 22 years experience
Orthodontic cost: Many orthodontists offer "financing" for their services. You may need to talk to other offices, and second opinions will often confirm your interest if pursuing treatment. There are also funding sources who specialize in financing health care. Often the orthodontist partners with these funding sources. Do not feel bad asking these questions. The dr. Probably has someone on staff that will help.