subsequent to wisdom teeth gum swelling and bump on inside cheek?

Dr. Joel Doyon
Cosmetic Dentistry 36 years experience
See dentist: You need to see a dentist to have the wisdom tooth and gingiva evaluated to determine proper treatment of the situation. You might need to have the tooth extracted. Don't procrastinate to allow the infection to spread and cause other problems.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Probably normal: I assume by your question you mean after wisdom tooth extraction. Those symptoms would be normal shortly after surgery. If more than a week has transpired since surgery, i would have the surgeon take a look.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Wisdom teeth: Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal. See your dentist for evaluation and x-rays.