Mesquite, NV

what should i put on afresh burn on my hand. i touched the hot metal in crock pot with left bottom of my palm of hand.

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
Burns need most of : All to be kept clean. So start by using a gentle soap and water. Typicallly burns from hot pots are second degree and will blister. If so it is best not to puncture the blister and contaminate the tissue initialy. Any topical antibiotic ointment such as Bacitracin typically will help reduce the chance of superinfection. If it is large, or looks worse, or circulation or sensation affected see md.