Vicksburg, MS

my four month old daughter has a temperature of 100.8 stuffy & runny nose clear mucus should i take her to er?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 23 years experience
Acetaminophen infant: Give her Acetaminophen infant for fever around the clock ( follow the instruction ), cold compress to reduce her fever. Make sure she is still drinking . Call and bring her to pediatrician tomorrow. No need for er at this time, as long as she is awake, playful and drinking well. If she is lethargic- absolutely bring her to er.
Dr. Eric Goldstein
Fever: Fever of 100.8 and runny nose in a 4 month old is not considered an emergency. Stay home and comfort your daughter. I recommend consulting with your doctor in the morning.