U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

Please advise if it's normal if my right eye is blurrier than my left one?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine 32 years experience
The eyes can be...: Asymmetrical in vision and correction for glasses. If the blurry eye is too severe you need to see an eye care professional. This can determine if the blurriness is from the need for glasses or if something else is causing this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Similar questions

A 48-year-old member asked:

My right eye is smaller than the left one. Is this bad?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Timothy Perozek
Ophthalmology 25 years experience
See eye doctor: It may be that one upper lid is lower than the other and the eye appears a different size when in reality they are the same size. This can be a neurological issue and requires you to see an eye doctor. Also, one can can be pushed more forward due to thyroid disorder. Need to see eye doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 11, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.