A member asked:

I'm a guy of 17 years old. how to increase my height? are there any ways to come up?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Mathews answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

After puberty: The long bones fuse and can no longer grow to increase your height. Using a shoe lift is an option to appear taller. If you have not gone through puberty yet, than it is still possible to continue to grow in height. Assuring proper nutrition, vitamins and healthy lifestyle can help.

Answered 11/27/2017

4.3k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

How do I increase my height? I'm 16 years old.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

How can I increase my height if i m 20 years old?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more