Mesa, AZ

I'm a alcoholic and i don't take care of my health ...i can't control my bowel movements any more and i have discharge white clear and green in it?

Dr. John Munshower
Need help: It is time for you to start taking care of yourself. The alcoholism can affect your liver and that may cause bowel issues to start as well, with the types of discharge you are having. Get treated as alcoholism is a serious condition that needs aggressive treatment, but the first step starts with you. God bless, best wishes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2014