Sisseton, SD

pubic bone aches when i walk?

Dr. Shariq Refai
Injury: You could have injured yourself without knowing. Have it checked out. See your physician for an appropriate physical exam and work up.
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 37 years experience
Not enough: Information to even venture a guess. How do you know it is your pubic bone and not your bladder or uterus or rectus muscles? How long has it been going on? Does it hurt when you are resting. Standing still or sitting. Do you have any other symptoms? How much do you weigh and how tall are you? Has there been a recent or remote history of trauma?