U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sisseton, SD
A 29-year-old female asked:

Pubic bone aches when i walk?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 14 years experience
Injury: You could have injured yourself without knowing. Have it checked out. See your physician for an appropriate physical exam and work up.
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 38 years experience
Not enough: Information to even venture a guess. How do you know it is your pubic bone and not your bladder or uterus or rectus muscles? How long has it been going on? Does it hurt when you are resting. Standing still or sitting. Do you have any other symptoms? How much do you weigh and how tall are you? Has there been a recent or remote history of trauma?
Last updated Jan 5, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.