United Kingdom

could a baby showing 8wk gestation in an early scan really be 12week or more?

Dr. Marsha Davis
No: A scan that early is accurate.

How long will it take for my period to start after first pregnancy?

Dr. Michael Teitelbaum
Dentistry 32 years experience
It varies: It can take weeks to months, but you may be able to get pregnant again before your next period comes, so be careful or have fun depending....

I am pregnant, what things will my dentist look for?

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry 12 years experience
Everything as usual: Make sure you are doing more for your oral hygiene, and stay up on your dental work so that you do not have avoidable dental concerns along the way. A good cleaning is important to get you started. Congrats with the new baby.
Richmond, KY

What the best thing to use on infant heat bumps?

Dr. Shontae Buffington
Leave them alone: The best thing to do is to leave them alone. Try to get rid of the offending agent, heat, over bundling; consider an office visit if baby's skin does not improve. It may be eczema or another common childhood rash.

I wont to get pregnant but my tubes are tide an burnt?

Dr. Vance Harris
Not Likely: Tubal ligations are not 100% effective. If the tubal ligation was done at delivery it may be a little less effective. Never say never in medicine. I have a patient who became pregnant many years after her tubal ligation. It is always a possibility although not as likely.Tubal ligations are generally 99% effective.
Canada

My baby seem to forget breathing at night, is it normal?

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Probably!: Most babies pause breathing for 15 to 20 seconds in the first few months of life. If the breathing resumes spontaneously and there is no change in color it s usually normal. Make sure you take him to his doctor for a ceck up.

Last updated Apr 21, 2019