Any feedback regarding juice plus on hypothyroid patients? Not looking to cure but to feel better without leaving my medication.

Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience in Holistic Medicine
OK but can do better: I like that juice plus is a concentrate of healthy fruits ; veggies but several of its ingredients are on the ewg's dirty dozen list of most pesticide-laden produce ; there is no indication juice plus is organic. You'd be far better off choosing a product like orac energy greens which is entirely organic or wildcrafted; one serving has the antioxidant power of 24 servings of fruits ; vegetables.
Answered on Nov 3, 2014
2