India

My eyes having a problem in vision little blurred and some different kind of warms type of images are appearing in my vision dry eyes and irritation?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Opthamologist: Can help you determine what the cause is. It may be due to a retinal issue, cataract, or other things. This type of eye doctor treats eye disease and can help. Peace and good health.
Dr. George Yang
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Perhaps: Dry eyes can cause blurred vision, but in combination with seeing images of "worms" there is a concern that there might be other problems. The vitreous (jelly in the back of the eye) and the retina (wallpaper in the back inside surface of the eye) can come off and create very similar symptoms. It is best to see an eye md for a complete eye evaluation.

Last updated Apr 7, 2014