A male asked:

walgreen says current dose for abilify (aripiprazole) is 15mg rather than 5 and that lamotrigine is 100mg rather than 150 (which i am cut in half). which is correct?

2 doctor answers
25 years experience Psychiatry
I would: Contact your physician to find out how s/he wrote the prescription and to clarify that it is correct. I can't coment on cutting the Lamictal -i would check with your pharmacist to ensure that it can be safely cut. Take care.
Answered on Jun 26, 2014
Dr. Mara Fiorentino
36 years experience Psychiatry
Dosing: Dosing of your medications depend on your needs and your response to them, and your doctor's prescription should be respected as effective for you. The opinions of the pharmacist are not based on clinical experience, but pharmaceutical uses and indications. Follow your doctors recommendations and discuss those issues with your prescriber.
Answered on May 8, 2016