Afghanistan

very stressed for a week. for 30 hours i've had food-poisoning-like symptoms. diarhhea, chills, weakness, headache. stool now has redness. shld i wrry?

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: If you have blood in your stool, as the redness suggests, it would be prudent to see your doctor. It not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your stool.
Dr. Donald Colantino
?bloody stools: If you have red blood in your stools with fever and diarrhea, you could have a bacterial invasive infection of the intestine which requires treatment. If there is no sign of bleeding a viral gastroenteritis may be present and this should be self limiting. Anxiety could trigger an irritable bowel syndrome, but with chills, headache and fatigue, i favor an infectious cause. See your md as needed.