Finleyville, PA

i have a sharp pain from my right knee shooting up to my groin feels like knee is popping as well that comes and goes. should i seek attention?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Yes: You may benefit from seeing an osteopathic physician for consult. S/he can do a full osteopathic examination, and do a musculoskeletal examination of your knees and lower extremities are doing, and how stable your knee is in relation to your hips, pelvis, and lower back. The problem may be affecting your knees secondarily from somewhere else. Time to get relief, and get treated.

Last updated Apr 3, 2018