Beverly Hills, FL

i have a hard/soft nodule on tonsil area, hve hoarseness, could it be cancer? do these go away on own dr told me to see a ent but i hv no ins im scared

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
SEE SPECIALIST: I know you are scared but you really need to see a specialist a lot of these cancer treatable even sometime without surgery if you are a smoker that will increase your chance of cancer still go and see a specialist in florida you might be eligible for state insurance if you have cancer let hope for the best and plan for the worst do not worry about money now your health is more important.
Dr. Diane Minich
See the ENT asap: So you do not have to worry as long. If it is negative you can relax. If it is positive then you can get it taken care of before it gets worse.

Last updated Mar 24, 2014