Saudi Arabia

I have scar in the middle of my left cornea and i have lost almost 75% of my vision of left eye, as per my doctor it can be treated, please advise?

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine 31 years experience
Treatment possible: Steroid eye drops may thin the scar with time, depending on the status of vision correction treatment called ltk may be possible. If the scar is advanced the only way to remove it is with a cornea transplant.
Dr. Richard Witlin
LASIK Surgery 47 years experience
Probably: depending on the reason for the scar and its exact location, corneal surgery or even a corneal transplant can often be done. You need to try to find a good corneal surgeon and go for a consult

Last updated Dec 1, 2019