New Hyde Park, NY

i just got stitches in my mouth 3days ago and they look a tad white inside? (stitches for frenectamy- don't know if i spelled that right)

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Normal: Probably combination of dental plaque and DES quizmaster cells. Normal. If you are concerned, however, by all means ask the surgeon to take a look.
Dr. Maryam Chiani
Dentistry 29 years experience
Normal: From your description, it is normal, try to keep the area free of plaque and food particles by rinsing.
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry 9 years experience
It's normal but..: Try to keep the area clean and maintain a good oral hygiene, that white stuff on the sutures is plaque forming , they should be out soon.
Dr. Robert Landman
Dentistry 32 years experience
Stitches: In the absence of seeing a picture, they could have used one of the suture materials which is white- cytoplast, undyed vicryl etc,,,,just dont pull on the area, will disrupt healing
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Nothing to worry: These sutures will dissolve after a few days.