A member asked:

I have a small pea sized hard lump in my cheek around the cheek bone its also sore to touch what is it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

No way: No way to tell without seeing, feeling lump. Need to know size, location, texture, may need biopsy, and so many other things. Put down the computer, pick up your phone, call your dentist for an examination.

Answered 9/29/2016



Related Questions