U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Mesa, AZ
A 35-year-old male asked:

I was diagnosed with a ruptured eardrum from an ear infection. should i follow up with my pcp or an ent?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine 54 years experience
Go to ENT.: It would be best to go to your ent. Your pcp may send to to the ENT anyway. I see that you are also on antibiotic so you are covered for now , at least. Good luck.
Last updated Feb 20, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.