Cincinnati, OH

My daughter is 9 months. her gi told me her neutrophils are low with a value of 1.13 and her lymphs are 79. her ast and alt are also high what's wrong?

Dr. Judy Black
Need more info: There is not enough information here for me to give you a good explanation for those lab results. Looking at your daughter's diagnoses and knowing that her GI got the lab tests, it sounds like she has the right specialist involved. Talk to your GI about the results, whether those numbers were what they expected and what they think is going on. Good luck!

Last updated Jun 10, 2014